DAVI' MAIN

My photo
Elko, NV, United States
Well I am 25 and been in Internet Marketing since I was 16 I love helping people achieve their goals. I am motivated and dedicated to getting what I want and helping others get what they want. I love to work out and make friends. Read books watch movies and play with my daughters. I work for Beach Body as a coach promoting healthy living. I help people create fitness goals and keep them motivated so they can achieve them! Team with me and BeachBody and get the results you want. Whether you have weight loss or income goals I can help with BOTH! Weight Loss!! DVDs like P90X and HIP HOP ABS, vitamins, nutritional supplements, workout gear, nutrition support, meal planning, fitness and workout tips, and much more. Every customer is given a personal coach (like me) to help motivate and support and maintain accountability. This is why people are so very successful in reaching their fitness goals with Beachbody programs! So become a coach there are many commissions and bonuses available through Beachbody to allow you to reach your desired weight loss and income goals. If you have any questions feel free to call me anytime! Clarisa 775-934-2421

Isn't Megan beautiful!

Isn't Megan beautiful!
Ben kissing his brand new baby girl

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Here is some info on P90X

P90X is a revolutionary system of 12 sweat-inducing, muscle-pumping workouts, designed to transform your body from regular to ripped in just 90 days. You'll also receive a comprehensive 3-phase nutrition plan, specially designed supplement options, a detailed fitness guide, a calendar to track your progress, online peer support, and much more. Visit my website for more information about P90X as well as so much more to get you started and keep you motivated.

http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/ClarisaDavis

Thanks if you have any question post!!!

No comments:

Followers

Gosh almost 5 years old

Gosh almost 5 years old
Aint I cute lol